Most people have associated embroidery with the usual afternoon of your grandmother. From the cotton to the skin, the tattoo industry has adapted classical art to create unique and traditional designs. You may see this type of tattoo on your Pinterest feed, and the intricate designs and details might leave you questioning whether or not they are real. If you do not fancy embroidery as a hobby during afternoons, you can always lean towards getting a pretty ink instead. Your grandma would probably approve it! Here are some interesting and detailed embroidery artworks that you can get inspiration from for your next detailed ink:
1. If you are looking for a tattoo artist who could do some realistic embroidery, then you have found your match. According to the tattoo artist, the entire session took five long hours to complete. ink:
2. Are you a fan of Stitch? This patch tattoo of our favorite character has a natural glow pigment that makes it a realistic patch on the arm.
3. Delve into this accurate and detailed cross-stitch flower tattoo that looks absolutely gorgeous and feminine on the skin.
4. Scared for your first ink? You might want to try getting Courage from the Cowardly Dog!
5. Get brash and brazen with our sassy gurl Olive Oyl!
6. If you have never thought of getting a tattoo, this imaginative and spectacular design may change your mind.
7. Have you seen the realistic cap in embroidered Homer Simpson? You probably thought it is real!
8. The stray fibers on Goofy’s head look absolutely realistic. How cool is that?
9. This tattoo artist is exceptionally talented with the intricate shading and texture of the design. Your mom or grandma would probably get one!
10. The combination of the traditional and embroidered tattoo is a pretty well-made juxtaposition, don’t you agree?