Cosplay or costume play has become prevalent in today’s generation. It involves dressing up as your favorite hero or anime characters from popular cultures. For some people, it is a hobby, while others consider it a lifestyle. However, it is a challenging feat to create costumes from scratch since they need to spend ample time and labor to achieve their favorite characters. Cosplay does not come cheap with all the hair dresses, make-ups, and costume details, but Thai cosplay enthusiast Anucha “Cha” Saengchart design low-cost costumes. He is back again with fresh new looks of budget-friendly Thanos makeup to blondie Goku. Listed below are ten brilliant and economic creative creations from Saengchart that cosplayers across the globe can dive into:
1. Now, this is talent. Have you met a cosplayer who can depict two characters at once?
2. It is ridiculous how Goku’s abs look exactly like croissants. Are you hungry with that tasty abs?
3. Did you see how smart (and resourceful) Saengchart is? He has such a creative mind for actually seeing complicated things like this.
4. Hilarious and creepy at the same time, eh? Delve into this optical illusion to the infinity and beyond!
5. This one is so bad that it turns hilariously good!
6. Although Saengchart went the extra mile for those stripes, who wore it better? Him or Lisa?
7. That is one hell of a hill, eh? This dude is too funny for words!
8. Have you seen buns of steel? Try this lazy way to get a six-pack!
9. When you do not have enough money to travel, try this idea!
10. Do you know another way of using a condom that actually works?