1. When you’re cleaning specks of dust using a broom and a dustpan, a small amount of dirt won’t go into the dustpan. People will relate to this and hate this experience.
2. When you’re washing the spoon, and you aim it in the faucet, prepare your face for the water. You can merely relate and say “Every time.”
3. When you’re done vacuuming the house then suddenly, the sun shines and exposed the dust floating in the air, you would scream, no joke. You’ll feel that all your efforts wasted utterly. Anyways, the picture used was great and accurate.
4. All people can surely relate to this; music does boost our energy even in other things. Cleaning has never been fun with jazz music.
5. If you’re already Adulting, new dish sponges can make your day better. The feeling of using a new one is insanely amazing; try asking anyone who always washes dishes.
6. We can’t deny that sometimes, we all have different meanings of “clean.” The levels of clean might be clean, moderate neat and super clean.
7. Who won’t get annoyed when someone adds another dish while you’re cleaning the dishes? What’s worse is when they put the dishes in the sink, water splashed on you, unacceptable experience.
8. When you see your mom already doing the dishes which you are supposed to do, you hide in your room and wait for her to complain at you. I mean, sometimes we were supposed to do it, but they just got there first.
9. Every parent would relate to this; when you’re done cleaning the house then suddenly, you’ll see your kid eating crackers. Goodbye clean floor, hello fallen cracker particles.
10. Most teenagers will relate to this meme; parents will still judge our clean rooms because again it’s not clean enough for them. It’s confusing and funny at the same time.