1. The first picture shows a quote by a man named Jaylen Moore which describes how exactly praying for God works. It’s against the law, but it’s slightly right.
2. The second picture shows a single shot of the pope where a part of his clothes was blown by air, making him look like a venomous creature. It’s completely hilarious.
3. The third picture shows a funny image of Jesus using a computer with the caption saying a child didn’t survive because it didn’t get enough likes on Facebook. It is entirely, and this type of posts has been all over the internet now.
4. The fourth picture shows a church with the name Aint Peter’s Church despite the letter S lost. It eventually became a meme because we can’t tell whose church it is, utterly laughable.
5. As religious people, we always pray before eating. You would look like this if you’re too hungry to pray and everyone was still praying. It happens every time, and I know many people can relate.
6. Confirmed, Jesus has the great Dad jokes. I’m sure this meme will make you laugh.
7. If you dislike exercising, take a look at this picture. Maybe baby Jesus will inspire you to do exercise because he was already doing curl-ups at a young age.
8. One of the funniest yet, the man who guarded Jesus’ tomb is definitely in trouble. Well, no one could have projected that to happen though.
9. Jesus complaining about a sleeping woman is probably the best. The photo itself is funny, and the way Jesus pointed to the woman won us all the laughter.
10. Lord will always do his best to grant your wishes and provide your wants. I think he gave the woman what she wanted.