Have you ever found yourself somewhere in town, minding your own business, when suddenly a person kisses you? Johanna Siring, a seasoned photographer situated in New York, found out an easier way to know someone. She was enjoying the Roskilde Festival in Denmark when she saw realized on how to capture the personality of people. Through a kiss, she diminished the strong barrier that holds friendship and knowing up. She first takes a photo of the person before the kiss, and after that, kisses them. The second picture is something that words cannot express. Here are some of them.
1. Yes, a smile is a smile. But nothing can beat a smile after a warm kiss.
2. We know surely that when a stranger wants a picture of us, we are confident enough to show ourselves. However, after a kiss, the confidence turns to shyness.
3. A kiss can be rated as something that breaks the barrier of friendship and love.
4. You know when a kiss is just right.
5. Everyone needs a little bit of affection.
6. Happiness after a warm kiss can be contagious.
The thing is that each one of us experiences different hardships in life. We always think of ways to express our feelings but find it difficult to do so. Others rely on habits and addiction to flatten out the problems that are building up. Still, it would be better if we find ourselves with someone to enjoy the life we are part taking. We need a person who would understand the feelings that we share within us. We need a person who would give us a warm hug and kiss. This is the realization of Johanna Siring, knowing a person with a single step. No more dilly-dallying, just a plain kiss. That is what brings the affection and connection that everybody needs.