1. The first and second picture shows the image of the donkey. See how cute he is? A friend for Payton found Jack while riding horses. He was malnourished the first time they saw him.
2. The third and fourth picture shows Jack’s recovery. Payton even said that the first night was the toughest part because he doesn’t want to eat. Fortunately a day after, Jack began taking bottles and going to the bathroom which makes progress in her recovery.
3. The fifth photo shows Jack and Payton together. It seems they are starting to be inseparable. Payton has developed a strong link of love towards Jack now.
4. The sixth photo shows Jack drinking milk from a bottle. He’s so adorable to watch!
5. The seventh, eighth and ninth picture shows more picture of cute little Jack. He seems pretty happy with Payton. They are enjoying both company and Payton is slowly turning into a great mom!
6. The tenth picture shows a picture of Jack with Payton and a friend. Payton would always say that Jack made her a different person. She became inspired in taking care of animals. You could only see how happy and healthy Jack turned out.
7. The eleventh, twelve and thirteenth picture shows more moments of Jack and Payton. He is just the cutest thing! I can only imagine the love that she gives to Jack.
8. The last picture shows another picture of the adorable Jack. Who would not want to have one of these?