1. The first picture shows a dog officer instead of a human police officer. It’s incredibly adorable, and it’s so worth sharing.
2. The second picture shows another dog which is even posting for the photo. The dog must be enjoying the bluebonnet challenge!
3. The third picture shows a funny photo of two police officers reenacting a marriage proposal. What’s even funnier is that they used a donut as a ring. It is one of the most entertaining ways to do the bluebonnet challenge.
4. The fourth picture shows police chasing a man in-cuff. You can see that joy on both these fine gentlemen, and it’s so cute to see.
5. The fifth picture shows a bulldog posing in for the camera for the bluebonnet challenge. You might consider him tough but deep down inside this dog’s heart is a cute personality to offer.
6. The sixth picture shows a joyful man’s best friend enjoying the bluebonnets. This golden retriever seems to be very happy; you might want to own it for yourself.
7. The seventh picture shows three police officers lying down for a pose on the camera in the field of bluebonnets. They also seem to be excited about this challenge.
8. The eighth picture shows a police officer comfortable lying down on the field of bluebonnets. It even has a funny caption of “felt cute, might pull you over later… IDK”.
9. The ninth picture shows seven police officers lying down on the field. What’s different is they formed a circle which makes it so cute. Who said that police are only violent? They are adorable as well!
10. The tenth picture is a police officer posing with his cool police motorcycle while reading a book and sipping some drinks. The effort in this picture is insane; you could tell that he got ready for the challenge.