1. This first picture shows a girl hugging a boy while saying “You don’t have to die to stop the pain.” It’s a typical scenario of a person that thinks suicide is the solution to stress. Many people experience this, and it’s not a joke. We should be thankful if we have people by our side that will help us understand that life is too precious to waste.
2. This second picture shows the decision that many people face. Sometimes, you feel that you need to see a specialist, but because you don’t want anyone to know about your anxiety, you don’t. People need to understand that it’s tough to hide this feeling especially when you feel trapped.
3. This third picture shows how people are so good at hiding their feelings. Many people might be smiling, but deep inside, they are hurting. Never judge anyone if you don’t know him/her personally; you never know what the person might be going through.
4. This fourth picture shows people how anxiety randomly hits a person. You could be spending the best day of your life, but it might come at any time of the day that you might feel the anxiety again. It’s excruciating to imagine, but it does happen.
5. This fifth picture shows a picture that cheers up anyone who’ll read this; it says the message “you are enough.” There a lot of times in our life that we don’t feel that we haven’t accomplished anything, that we are not enough for someone. Always remember that whatever you do, you will still be enough. As long as you’re the right person, you will always be appreciated.
6. This sixth picture shows a compelling message to everyone. Most of the times, people with depression hear that words “just be positive”; not all people understand that it’s not easy to do that.
7. This seventh picture shows how love can help anxiety and depression. If you have someone that believed in you more than yourself, you are fortunate to have him/her. They are a blessing that you should keep forever.
8. This eighth picture shows what depressed people do, fall asleep. They wish to sleep all day or even forever because they feel that this is the most effective way to escape depression.
9. This ninth picture correctly shows what a person with depression would look like and feel. He wants to be alone, away from everyone and everything.
10. This last picture shows the mindset of a depressed person. They always think about suicide and about how people would know if they died. They treat death as a solution to everything; forgetting that if they died, they would be gone forever, giving a permanent scar to all the people he/she will leave in this world.