1. A customer wanted a blanket crocheted for his sick girlfriend. It should be just a normal conversation, but because of the rudeness of the customer, it became interesting. The retailer informed that he was out of town with his fiancé, but the customer responded in a very harsh way. It’s just the beginning.
- The conversation was going well except for the part that the customer said the word “shit.” It’s a little offensive.
3. The conversation between the two continued until they discuss the prize. It’s completely disrespectful especially went the customer said that there is a much cheaper blanket in Walmart.
4. This part shows that the guy thinks $400 is too much for a handmade blanket which is not true. The retailer explained why it cost that much, but the customer firmly believes that it’s too much.
5. The customer even said that it’s much cheaper on other crocheters and still insist that it’s overpriced.
6. It shows in this part that this customer is used to always getting what he wants. He even requests for family or friends discount. The retailer repeats the payment method, but the customer disagrees to it.
7. The last parts of the conversation show the customer threatening to ruin the woman’s crochet business. She even explained that she only does it as a side business. The customer then responded that is should be free because she doesn’t need the money. Overall, it shows how arrogant this customer.