1. The first picture shows a very adorable rabbit posing for the camera. It has a caption that means rabbits only care about themselves.
2. The second picture shows how much space a rabbit want. If you let him stay in the house, he will occupy the whole area of it.
3. The third picture shows a litterbox which a rabbit can also use. It is true that a rabbit will turn this into a hiding place.
4. The fourth picture shows how gluttonous a rabbit is; they can get a lot in a single day. They usually eat fresh veggies to keep them healthy
5. The fifth picture shows how much poop they can accumulate in a day. It looks like small chocolate cereals, but they are rabbit’s poop.
6. The sixth picture shows a cute rabbit in a cage. It has a caption which explains that if a bunny stopped pooping, they need must be brought to a veterinary. Rabbits will die within 24 hours if their gut stops moving.
7. The seventh picture shows an adorable rabbit hiding in a corner. It has a caption saying that rabbits are intractable; they don’t want to be touched. They may seem fluffy, but you can’t cuddle with them.
8. The eighth picture shows a cute close-up back shot of a rabbit. It says in its caption that it can live up to 10-14 years if you take good care of them.
9. The ninth picture explains that even if they are not like cuddly cats, they still deserve love and treatment as a family.
10. The last picture shows a close-up shot of the ever adorable bunny. You can’t get enough of its cuteness!